We know that when lots of our readers think about Edible Brooklyn, they think of the compelling food and drink photos that plaster our quarterly issues. We’re lucky and honored to work with such talent since photos like these certainly don’t take themselves.
Sure, our photographers generally shoot with some of the best equipment in the business, but they are also quite handy with their phones. See for yourself with these selections from our photo editor Vicky Wasik:
1. Nicole Franzen — Nicole also shot the photos for our piece on Feast of the Seven Fishes in our winter 2012 issue:
2. Valery Rizzo — Valery is also responsible for the gorgeous Kings County Distillery photos in our current drinks issue.
3. Scott Gordon Bleicher — Scott’s also our über talented Edible Manhattan photo editor. His portraits are pretty epic to say the least.
4. Alan Gastelum — Like the cover of our latest drinks issue? Thank Alan for his photo of Barrow’s Instense.
5. Clay Williams — If you’ve ever been to one of our events, then you’ve probably seen Clay capturing the action.
6. Shannon Sturgis — Shannon captured the Grimm Artisanal Ales process for us in our latest drinks issue.